Skip to content
…and Life Behind the Watchtower Curtain
Jehovah’s Witnesses follow false prophets and false teachers.
They are masterfully deceived, spiritually abused and lost.
Many of them are sincere, but sincerely wrong.
They have been taught doctrines of demons and then in turn teach them to others.
Jehovah’s Witnesses believe:
- Jesus is Michael an archangel. He is a created being.
- Jesus was raised as a spirit. He did not have a bodily resurrection.
- Jesus is a god, but not the Almighty God.
- Holy Spirit is not God, but just an “active force” used by God.
- Maybe you will be saved if you are a baptized J.W. who is an obedient worker for the Watchtower.
- Only a small remnant of J.W.’s are born again – about 10,000 out of 6 million J.W.’s.
- Jesus is the mediator of only the 10,000 “anointed ones” who are still living today.
- All other J.W.’s have the hope of living forever on a paradise earth while their “144,000” will be in heaven as Christ’s bride, ruling with Him.
- Faithful members of the “great crowd” with the earthly hope who die will sleep in death until the 1000 year reign of Christ.
- New testament saints like Paul, Peter, etc., were resurrected in 1918. They slept in death until then.
- Jesus was put to death on a torture stake – not a cross. The cross is a pagan symbol.
- Jehovah’s Witnesses are the only true religion today and God’s only true prophet organization.
- Jesus returned invisibly and began His reign in heaven in 1914.
- Armageddon would come in 1914, 1918, 1925, 1941, 1975? Oops! Those were just mistakes, not false prophesies.
Jehovah’s Witnesses deny:
- The deity of Jesus Christ – John 1:1; 20:28
- The deity of the Holy Spirit – Acts 5:3, 4
- The Holy Trinity – Matt. 28:19, 20
- Hell and eternal torment – Matt. 25:41, 46
- Humans have a soul and spirit – Matt. 10:28; Acts 7:59
- Dead are conscious – Rev. 6:9-11; Matt. 17:3
- Jesus died on the cross – 1 Cor. 1:17,18; Matt. 27:40-42
- Bodily resurrection and ascension of Jesus – John 2:19-21; Lk. 24: 36-43
- Salvation by God’s grace and mercy alone – Eph. 2:8-10; Titus 3:5-7
- Angels or humans should worship Jesus – Heb. 1:6; Matt. 28:9, 17
- Christians can pray to Jesus – Jn. 14:14; Acts 7:59; 1 Cor. 1:2
- All true Christians will go to heaven – Rev. 7:9-17; Rev. 19:1
- Jesus must return visibly – Rev. 1:7; Matt. 24:27-31
- All Christians are born again – John 3:3-7; 1 John 5:1; John 1:12, 13
Jehovah’s Witnesses do not:
- Celebrate birthdays
- Celebrate Mother’s Day
- Celebrate Christmas
- Celebrate Easter
- Celebrate Thanksgiving
- Salute the flag
- Vote or participate in politics
- Sing national anthems or any patriotic songs
- Take blood transfusions
- Enter Christian churches or bookstores
- Read any Christian literature
- Wear or display crosses
- Wear beards
- Participate in competitive sports
- Participate in school clubs or socials
- Associate with those who are not JWs
- Recommend marriage or having children
- Recommend having high responsibility secular jobs
- Recommend college or higher education
- Speak to or associate with “disfellowshipped” or “disassociated” JWs