Questions for Exposing Watchtower Error
? Are you familiar with your organization’s false prophecies? How do you feel about them? How does the Bible describe a false prophet?
? If someone or some group claims to be a true “prophet” of God, what is one good way to prove it? According to the 4/1/72 Watchtower: Review the historical record. Reviewing the prophecies of the Watchtower leadership proves what?
? Did Jesus and His apostles warn others about false prophets and false teachers? (Mt. 7:15-23; 24:11; Acts 20:29, 30; I Tim. 4:1; II Tim. 4:3,4; II Pet. 2:1; I Jn. 2:18-26) Should you watch out for false prophets? (I Jn. 4:1)
? What are some of the false doctrine and false teaching about which Paul warned the early churches? (II Cor. 11:3, 4)
Who is your Jesus?
Who is your Spirit?
What is your gospel?
Jn.1:1; Jn. 20:28; Titus 2:13
II Cor. 3:17,18; Acts 5:3, 4
Saved by grace
I Cor. 15:1-4; Eph.1:7; I Pet. 2:24, 25
If new converts to Jehovah’s Witnesses would have learned the deceptive history of the Watchtower prior to or during their six month Bible study there is little to no chance that they would have been converts to this organization.
- Make Sure Ministries: Palm Beach County, FL; Bill & Dawne: 360.821.1759
- One-on-One Bible Study by Phone, Betty: 386.747.9662
- South Florida Support Group, Dawne: 360.821.1759
- Email: [email protected] (or see contact form in upper portion of the right sidebar)
- JW Help, Chris & Nicole: 561.704.6108
- Ex-Mormon Christians United for Jesus, Michael & Lynn: 239.565.3224