Children, by J. F. Rutherford, 1941
This book is from the time when the Watchtower was strongly discouraging marriage and the bearing of children.
This is the flyer from the St. Louis Convention (1941) where the book, Children, was introduced and highlighted. You can see Judge Rutherford at the microphone in the inset box:
The picture caption below reads, “Some who received the gift [the book, Children]”
Read the pages below to understand what the Society was teaching about marriage and children in the 1940s.
Scroll down to see the cover of the book and the cover page
- Make Sure Ministries: Palm Beach County, FL; Bill & Dawne: 360.821.1759
- One-on-One Bible Study by Phone, Todd & Betty: 386.747.9662
- South Florida Support Group, Dawne: 360.821.1759
- Email: [email protected] (or see contact form in upper portion of the right sidebar)
- JW Help, Chris & Nicole: 561.704.6108
- Ex-Mormon Christians United for Jesus, Michael & Lynn: 239.565.3224