Great Crowd — in Heaven?!
Where are they standing?
Before the throne.
In front of the Lamb.
Where are the throne and the Lamb?
“They [the great multitude] are before the throne of God and serve in His temple day and night…”
“The Lamb is in the midst of the throne…” (Rev. 7:15-17)
Where is the temple?
“God’s temple in heaven…” (Rev. 11:19)
“I looked and in heaven the temple…” (Rev. 15:5)
So, the great crowd is “before the throne,” “in His temple,” “in heaven.”
“I heard the sound like the roar of a great crowd in heaven, shouting…” (Rev.19:1)
- Make Sure Ministries: Palm Beach County, FL; Bill & Dawne: 360.821.1759
- One-on-One Bible Study by Phone, Betty: 386.747.9662
- South Florida Support Group, Dawne: 360.821.1759
- Email: [email protected] (or see contact form in upper portion of the right sidebar)
- JW Help, Chris & Nicole: 561.704.6108
- Ex-Mormon Christians United for Jesus, Michael & Lynn: 239.565.3224