Suggested Ways to Engage Jehovah’s Witnesses
? Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus? Do you “know” Him intimately? Would you like to…right now? (Jn. 17:3; Jn.10:14; Phil. 3:8-10)
May I ask you a question?
? How do you feel about your organization’s false prophecies? (1874, 1914, 1918, 1925, 1941, 1975)
May I ask you a question about eternal life?
? Are you saved? (Acts 16:30, 31)
? Do you think salvation and eternal life are a free gift? (Eph. 2:8-10; Titus 3:4-7)
? Can we “know for sure” that we are saved? (1 Jn. 5:11-13)
Are you a Jehovah’s Witness?
? I don’t know a lot about Jehovah’s Witnesses. Tell me what you have been learning and then I would like to share what I believe.
Why did you decide to become a Jehovah’s Witness? Are you happy? Have you found peace and joy?
Would you please share your testimony? …how you came to know Jesus and then I would like to share mine.
Would you give the same honor to Jesus as you would to Jehovah?
? Jesus said, “All must honor the Son just as they honor the Father.” Jn. 5:23
What do you believe are the works that God requires? (Jn.6:28, 29)
? Believing in Jesus. Acts 16:30, 31 says “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved.”
- Make Sure Ministries: Palm Beach County, FL; Bill & Dawne: 360.821.1759
- One-on-One Bible Study by Phone, Todd & Betty: 386.747.9662
- South Florida Support Group, Dawne: 360.821.1759
- Email: [email protected] (or see contact form in upper portion of the right sidebar)
- JW Help, Chris & Nicole: 561.704.6108
- Ex-Mormon Christians United for Jesus, Michael & Lynn: 239.565.3224